PRODUCT : Zinc
GRADE Origin : IMPORTED
|2||Zn Content||21% Min|
• The potential for a response to zinc by crops has not changed in spite of increased zinc removal from high yield crops.
• Crops vary in the potential for a response to zinc when fertilizer is applied to soils with a marginal zinc soil test.
• A response to zinc is possible when the soil DTPA Zn soil test is 0.75 or less and is likely when the DTPA zinc soil test is 0.5 ppm or less.
• Current research does not support the widespread use of chelated zinc applied in-furrow for corn production.
• Banding low rates of zinc may give the greatest economic return for fields that test low in zinc
Recommended Crops : All crops